Many health and safety issues in the workplace are related to the jobs and tasks undertaken by workers.
To properly manage the health & safety issues that relate to all the jobs and tasks at your workplace you’re going need an efficient method of synchronising and linking all the issues to all the jobs affected.
Some examples would be;
- ensuring the necessary assets (plant, machinery, equipment & tools) are available and in good working order
- an easy to locate Safe Operating Procedure
- a history of incidents involving the job or task
- risk assessments
- audit history of safety and S.O.P.s checks
- a history of hazards reported in association with a job or task
- documents relating to any number of issues relating to a job or task
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) involving a job or task