Many health and safety issues in the workplace are related to locations in the workplace.
Locations are workshops, cattle yards, warehouses, field or paddocks, access roads, water storage dams or reservoirs, chemical stores etc.
To properly manage the health & safety issues that relate to all the locations at your workplace you’re going need an efficient method of synchronising and linking all the issues to all the locations affected.
Some examples would be;
- ensuring servicing and maintenance is up to date
- an easy to locate Procedure when accessing the location
- a history of incidents involving a location
- risk assessments where a location poses a possible hazard such as a chemical store
- audit history of safety and procedure checks
- a history of hazards reported
- documents relating to any number of issues relating to a location
- jobs that are carried out at a location
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) involving a location