The SWMS Wizard
Safe Work Method Statement Linking and Syncing
The SWMS Wizard linking and synchronising
Any device, anywhere at any time
The purpose of a Safe Work Method Statement
What Have You Got?
Creating a Safe Work Method Statement using the Simple WorkSafe wizard may seem like a lot of work at first, but this is deceptive.
It’ll take a lot longer to complete a well written and detailed safety procedure from scratch or using a paper template. Also, you won’t have the level of detail and linking potential that you have when you use the wizard.
This is copied from SOPs
The below is very similar to SOPs as well
Using the wizard will give you;
- A safe work method statement that’s easily duplicated and edited for repeated jobs, saving many hours of work.
- A full record of every relevant detail including development information.
- Permanently available form any device, anytime and anywhere there’s an internet connection.
- A procedure that’s comprehensive enough to demonstrate your commitment to providing a relevant health and safety management system. And yet easy to view and read.
- A record that you’ll never lose (even if your office is destroyed) and can easily be searched and filtered.
- An ordered list of tasks that’s easily updateable.
- Linking to all the resources that are used in a procedure.
- Easily accessable to workers so they read and sign the SWMS from their phones.
- Comprehensive reports in any format.
- Unlimited attachment of files relating to a safe work method statement.